Home renovation, remodeling, or updating can be a daunting task. Not only does it require tons of time, energy, and (of course) money, but you also want to make sure the choices you make will actually improve your home and remain stylish for years to come. You need a trusted resource to help you make decisions, learn skills, and provide tips to help your home projects go smoothly.
Renovators Blog is the leading authority regarding home renovations, improvements, and remodels. Whether you’re looking for how-to guides, product suggestions, or the latest styles and ideas, we have you covered. Take a look at some of the great content we offer:
Your house might have been perfect back in the ‘80s, but now, it’s in dire need of some updates to keep up with your ever-changing needs. Beyond swapping out light fixtures or hanging a few shelves, you’re likely going to need either a home renovation or a remodel to get your home where you want it.
A home renovation is bringing your house back to its former glory. Over the years, stuff happens. Kids might have knocked some holes in the walls, cabinets wear out, and things start to look a bit dingy. It’s okay; that’s life! But it doesn’t mean you have to live with it forever. Return your house to the way it used to be: perfect.
If you want to make more drastic changes, you might need a remodel. A home remodel is when you change the basic structure of your house. Maybe you want to knock down a few walls and create that open floorplan you’ve always dreamed of. Overhaul your home—or, at least, parts of it—to create the perfect living space for you and your family.
At Renovators Blog, you can find all sorts of tips, tricks, and guides to help your home remodeling and renovation projects go smoothly:
- Kitchen – The kitchen is the heart of your home. And just like your real heart, it needs to function properly to suit your unique lifestyle. A kitchen remodel or renovation is a great way to either add a few updates or completely change the space to suit your needs. Whether you want to simply update the cabinets and counters or completely change the entire layout of the room, we have the tips and tricks you need to make it happen!
- Bathroom – The bathroom is a space for rest and relaxation, but it’s pretty hard to relax in a room that feels cramped and outdated. From simple updates like fixtures and cabinets to more complex bathroom remodeling projects like adding one of those cool tiled spa showers, Renovators Blog can help you with everything from guides to how to find the right contractor.
- Whole home – Why limit updates to a single room when you can do a whole-home remodel or renovation? From the basement to the attic, find all the resources you need to update your house from top to bottom and everything in between.
We have all the tips, tricks, and guides DIY heroes need to complete any home renovation or remodeling project, and for those who would rather hand over the job to a professional, we can help you find one of those too! No matter the project, create the living space you’ve always dreamed of with Renovators Blog.
Unlike those high-waisted jeans you’ve kept in your closet for decades, home designs don’t stay in style forever. You don’t hear many people asking for mustard yellow walls with green appliances anymore—the ‘70s weren’t a great time for color choices…
If you want your house to look like it belongs on HGTV, perhaps it’s time for some design updates. A few décor and color choices can go a long way to completely transform your house and make you the envy of the neighborhood.
Unfortunately, not everyone can have that keen eye for style like Joanna Gaines. Luckily, you don’t have to keep up with the trends or perform copious amounts of research to make your house look glorious. Renovators Blog does it for you! We keep up with the latest style, décor, and design trends to help you bring your home into the 21st century.
We have all the inspiration you could ever need to create a space you’ll be excited to come home to:
- Painting tips – Paint is an inexpensive way to completely change the look of any space, but it’s not as straightforward as you might think. What’s the difference between satin and eggshell? Which type of paint is best for damp bathrooms? We can help you choose colors and types of paint that compliment your space or fit a specific mood or style. If you’re feeling creative, check out our blog for tips regarding patterns and using multiple colors. You’d be surprised what a few gallons of paint can do to transform your home.
- Design ideas – Are gold fixtures in this year, or should you stick with that chrome sink facet? It’s not easy to know what’s in style these days. To save yourself from watching hundreds of hours of HGTV, just read Renovators Blog. We keep our finger on the pulse of the home style trends to offer design advice and inspiration to make your home look fit for television.
- Décor suggestions – Design choices don’t live in a vacuum. Your paint colors, cabinets, counters, tiles, and everything in between need to work together to suit your overall design goals. Keep up with décor suggestions to help you build a complete oasis you’ll be proud to call home.
What’s the fun of having a house that looks good if it’s not functioning to its true potential? Luckily, we can help with that, too! Learn about home improvements and upgrades that will keep your house feeling good and working hard for years to come.
These are just a few of the home improvement topics you can find on Renovators Blog:
- Roofing – Your roof is arguably the most important external part of your house. Make sure it not only keeps the rain out, but also looks good doing it. We’ll help you choose the ideal roofing material for your goals and even help you find local contractors to get the work done.
- Siding – Choosing the right siding isn’t only essential to keep your living space comfortable (and not drafty), but it’s also the cornerstone of home’s curb appeal. Whether you want to repair some minor damage or get a complete replacement, we have all the tips and guides you need to make informed decisions about your siding.
- Windows – Your windows do more than just let natural light into your house; they’re also one of the best ways to boost your home’s energy efficiency. At Renovators Blog, we can help you choose the right windows to best suit your style and help lower your monthly energy bills.
- Solar Panels – It’s never fun to pay high monthly electric bills. Why not decrease your reliance on traditional utilities and add environmentally friendly solar panels to your home? We can help you choose the right solar panels for your needs with informative articles, product guides, and suggestions, so you can start living the green life right away.
- Home security – After a long and tedious home renovation, the last thing you want is for someone to break in and ruin all your hard work! Protect your property with home security upgrades. We can help you choose the best home security systems, find contractors to help with installation, or even some simple DIY tricks to prevent break-ins.
- Heating and cooling – Your HVAC system is an essential part of your home. Not only is it responsible for keeping you and your family comfortable, but it’s also the most energy-consuming appliance in your entire house! Make sure your heating and cooling system is working at peak efficiency with tips from Renovators Blog. Read tips and tricks to keep your HVAC system working happy and healthy, product guides to choose the right components for your needs, and even articles about how to choose the best HVAC contractor in your area.
Ready to Conquer Home Renovation?
No matter your home renovation need, we’re here for all the tips, guides, and product reviews you need to create the ideal living space for your needs. Return your home back to its former glory, completely revamp your space, or just a few decorative touches with support and inspiration from Renovators Blog.
Tell us a little about your project, and we can even help you find qualified contractors in your area. No matter your need, find the articles, guides, and suggestions to make any home improvement project go smoothly.